Chew Bib - Cat
This trendy and practical accessory will allow your little one to chew cleanly! The cotton bib absorbs saliva and has a textured triangle that is soft on baby's gums, allowing him to chew on the silicone part to reduce the pain associated with teething.
- Machine washable
- Food grade silicone
- Reversible with unique design on each side.
- Made of two layers of absorbent fabric. 80% cotton, 20% dacron.
- Food grade silicone triangle, BPA, phthalates, cadmium and lead free.
- Two sizes available with two levels of snaps.
This product has been laboratory tested and meets applicable Canadian, American and European safety standards (ASTM, CCPSA, CFR and others).
MAINTENANCE AND SAFETY
- Hand or machine wash in cold water and dry flat.
- Wash separately before first use.
- Do not leave child unsupervised when wearing the bib.
- Do not let child sleep with the bib.
- Check product frequently to make sure no parts are damaged. Do not use it if it is damaged.
Founded in 2013, the founder of Bulle wanted to create beautiful jewelry for parents while being safe for children to chew on. Very quickly, many other products were added, each one more innovative and practical than the last: Pacifier clips, teethers, children's jewellery, bibs to chew on, etc.
A social mission has also been added in the last few years, they collaborate with two companies in the Quebec City area for the manufacturing and packaging of our products. Through these companies we can offer jobs to people with functional limitations.
Made in Quebec
Made in china