Maple Baby Swing
Atelier Bosc manufactures durable, functional and ecological furniture and objects. Dining table, coffee table, bookcase, shelf, bed, are among the furniture we design and make. Atelier Bosc highlights the renewable and sustainable material that is wood.
The swing is made with natural materials, it will always provide a renewed pleasure. The knots have been carefully chosen to be pretty and above all, safe. The hardwood parts with their welcoming curves are finely sanded and protected by a food-grade finish with hemp oil and beeswax.
It's easy to get your child in and out without getting tangled up - unless he or she prefers to keep swinging! The child can be seated in either direction, so he or she can face the action in the room.
Thanks to its innovative design, this carrycot swing fully supports the smallest without constricting the biggest, while taking up little space when stored or carried. The restraint bars are 20.3 cm (8 in.) from the seat.
- Seat dimensions when installed: 31.2 x 25.4 x 22.8 cm (12.25 x 10 x 9 in.)
- Cord length: 1.80 m (6 feet) for standard ceiling
- Recommended age: 6 months and older or when the child can sit by himself
- Maximum recommended weight: 40 kg (88 pounds)
- Materials: Hardwood (maple or cherry), 100% cotton cord made in Canada from North American yarn, 100% pure hemp oil made in Canada, beeswax (natural blend of beeswax, carnauba wax and mineral oil - food grade)
Designed for indoor use. Can be used outdoors but must be retracted after use. The wood has been treated with hemp oil with a final coat of beeswax. Replace as needed. The rope, made of natural material, may become patinated during use: this indicates that the swing is in use and is fun!
Designed and conceived in Quebec