The chewable pacifier clip is a must-have accessory for baby! It keeps the pacifier always within reach of the hand and mouth and prevents it from falling on the floor! The pacifier clip is ideal for relieving the pain associated with teething. It's fashionable, practical and fun for baby!
- Food grade silicone
- Quality beech wood
- Made in Quebec with love!
- Can be used with a pacifier or teether.
- Made of food grade silicone and wood beads, BPA, phthalates, cadmium and lead free.
- Polymer clip that won't damage clothing.
- Strong rope length as recommended by Health Canada.
This product has been laboratory tested and meets Canadian, American and European safety standards (ASTM F963, EN71-1 and SOR/2011).
MAINTENANCE AND SAFETY
- Clean by hand with a damp cloth and mild soap.
- Must be dried immediately.
- Do not soak in water, do not put in the dishwasher.
- Clean before first use.
- Check product frequently to make sure no parts are damaged. Do not use it if it is damaged.
- Do not leave baby without adult supervision while wearing the pacifier clip.
- Do not let baby chew on the clip to keep it functional.
Founded in 2013, the founder of Bulle wanted to create beautiful jewellery for parents while being safe for children to chew on. Very quickly, many other products were added, each one more innovative and practical than the last: Pacifier clips, teethers, children's jewellery, bibs to chew on, etc.
A social mission has also been added in the last few years, they collaborate with two companies in the Quebec City area for the manufacturing and packaging of our products. Through these companies we can offer jobs to people with functional limitations.
Made in Quebec
Made in china